Saturday, June 7, 2008

{i'm sick}

and I can't stand it!!
I am no doctor but I guess I have a summer cold. I used to never get sick but I suppose that as I get older things like that change although one of my best friends told me it's because I haven't been getting enough rest.
So with that and all the unpacking I have yet to sit down and create anything. It's very frustrating because there are so many great challenges out in blog world right now. I received my June kit for Scrapcakes today and it is sooo yummy! I was so amazed with how much stuff there was. I plan to have a little sneak peek for you in a couple of days.
Also, if you are looking for some fun challenges to work on, stop by Memorable Seasons and check out the DT challenges and the Summer Mini Album challenge.

1 comment:

Jen Glover said...

Oh Cutie, I hope you feel better soon! hugs!!!