Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Back?

It's been over 3 years since I have typed anything and almost just as long since I have scrapped anything. I decided in the summer months of 2013 to attempt Project Life and I am proud to announce that it was a wise decision for me. I was able to complete my first album EVER. I was one of those people that dreamed of how my completed albums would end up and with life getting in the way or my creative slumps...at the end of the year I would end up with a few pages and that same dream. Along came Project Life and after a couple of years of going back and forth trying to decide if I would or not....I did and now I can finally look at my shelf and see a Complete Album for 2013 and it tells a true story of our real life. One that my daughter can look back on and really enjoy.
 So with all of my success, I have decided to "keep the party going"!! I have started my 2014 Project Life album and I am caught up. I plan on taking some pictures later and hopefully getting back into the groove of posting and sharing...who knows. With being a mom, working a full time job, working a part time job, trying to really focus on running and reading. It's gonna be hard to keep up with everything, but I'm gonna try for sure.

No comments: