Thursday, November 29, 2007

{I think I got it..}

Okay, so since I figured this blog thing out a little I have made a decision. Believe it or not I actually felt good enough to start another blog which I will dedicate entirely to our new addition and our family. That means that this blog will be used more for you guessed it... scrappin'. I have added a ticker to help me keep track of my pages and cards. I just need to decide how many pages I am willing to commit to every month. I figure 5 pages a month is reasonable (72 pages for the year), but with a new baby is that realistic? I guess it's a good number to start with since I noticed while cleaning my desk last night that I have at least 8 unused Mosh Posh kits under my desk (and the December kit is coming in a few days). I just hate to use them after I get them because everything looks so good... weird I know. Hopefully now that I have a subject to scrap about I will use them all soon. My plan is to get at least one page done for November... how many more days does that leave me?

1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Hi there!

Thanks for visiting my little old blog. I'm glad you're inspired (yay for the ticker!), I'm hoping you'll motivate me in return! 2 blogs is a great idea - I have about... *counts fingers*... 5? Scrapping, Cooking, Personal, weight loss, another group scrapping one, and another one after that. Whew!

Hope you have a great weekend! Just one more page for December! You can do it! :)

-Jo:)