Saturday, December 1, 2007

{December already}

I can't bring myself to believe that there is only one month left in the year. It will be 2008 before I know it and at this rate I still won't have any pages completed. I assume it is obvious that I didn't get my page done for November. I did manage to make it to Recollections and buy a few things.

Of course it's all stuff that I really don't need, although I can justify buying at least one of the magazines as it contains "217 playful page prompts"... and due to the fact that I can't seem to get it started... it's exactly what I needed. And HELLO - who can turn down a chance to by Thickers? Okay, so now that I have no excuses left... it's time to scrap. I am totally prepared to produce at least 5 pages and 5 cards every month from this point forward. Wish me luck.

No comments: