Monday, December 24, 2007

{time's up}

Okay...it's Christmas Eve and no I didn't get Santa pictures done... I guess I have to start next year. I did however manage to find a copy of "Twas the Night before Christmas" that I love (at my favorite store and yours) and we were able to read it before bed. So I got one new family tradition started. I will state this for the record... NEVER AGAIN will I wait until the last minute to get my Christmas shopping done. I don't wish that on anyone.
On a scrappin' note I did get a package today and I waited to open it so that I could really enjoy it at the end of the day. Even though I really want to complete a couple of pages tonight, I am so tired that I doubt I stay up very long. (But you never know). This is another Christmas present to myself. :o) I probably shouldn't have, but I did. And I've said it before... can you ever have to many Thickers.
Merry Christmas to me!!!!

1 comment:

Brook said...

Ooh! I LOVE Thickers.