Monday, December 31, 2007

{goodbye 2007}

I can't believe 2007 is over. I wanted to post a couple of things I did over the weekend to close out the year. I ended up making another card... I wish someone would have told me sooner that cards are a great way to use up your scraps.
As for scrappin' I've done something CRAZY... I entered the Get a LOAD of this challenge at BPS. That means a LayOut A Day for the entire month of January.. that's right 31 layouts in a month. After hearing the audio message from Lain (mastermind behind the challenge); I decided this would be a great thing to try and complete. If if I don't get them all done I still win right? So why not. It will definetly help me meet my 5 page goal for January!!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. I can't wait to see what 2008 has in store for me and my family.

No comments: