Saturday, December 8, 2007

{My latest purchase}

I realized earlier this week that I am unhappy with my camera. I guess after taking pictures of Caitlyn everyday it became apparent to me that I need more than a "point and shoot" camera... I mean I am never going to get these moments back and I want to have great looking scrapbook pages right :o) Well I reached out to Susan W. - one of the people that I thought took the best pictures and asked her which camera she uses. Her reply was that she uses the Cannon Rebel XTi but that she just ordered a Cannon 40D... well I am in no way ready to make that kind of commitment at this time. So I decided to purchase a Fuji FinePix S800 which should be here on Tuesday!!! Congrats to me. Hopefully I made a good decision.
On a scrappin' note... I just received my
Mosh Posh kit in the mail so I plan on getting a couple of pages done today. Also, I renewed my subscription to Mosh Posh for another 6 months... I can't wait to see what Kristen has planned for 2008.

No comments: