Wednesday, December 19, 2007

{ i met my goal }



These are my takes on Page sketch # 38 and Card sketch #36. I can't believe it... I am so proud of myself. I set out to do 5 pages for the month and I did it!!! I even have like 11 days left so I might get some more done. :o) THANKS to this site, Janelle has provided me with the inspriation that I needed. And as you can see I even completed a card thanks to Janelle's other site (SketchThis:Cards) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can keep this pace up once I return to work.
We are planning on taking our Santa photos tomorrow... I have gone back and forth about this for at least a week, but I figure if I don't start the tradition early than I will never do it. I hate for my daughter to end up like her mom (31 years old and never had a picture taken with Santa). Sad I know - maybe I will take a picture with Santa tomorrow as well.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Way to go on your goals! Cute card and that is such a sweet LO!

Danielle Flanders said...

gorgeous work!!

Anonymous said...

well done to you,lovely cards:)x