Tuesday, December 4, 2007

{I'm on my way}

I finally completed my first layout.... I know it's a simple page and not the best picture, but I figure since I haven't picked up a paper trimmer or piece of cardstock since July... it's okay. I found some patterned paper from my January 2007 Mosh Posh kit and came up with this simple and quick layout. I really feel like I'm on my way... only 4 more pages to go and of course 5 cards. I had around 40 pictures printed this weekend so that I have plenty to work on, hopefully I will be able to produce at least one more layout this week.
BTW... if you haven't seen Notes from the Underbelly... watch it. It is the funniest show and anyone that is or has been pregnant will really appreciate it. Okay well I'm back to scrappin before the little lady wakes up.

No comments: