Wednesday, December 12, 2007

{Photo Shoot}


Today we went and had our first professional photo shoot (and by we... I mean Caitlyn - mom hates to be in front of a camera). I didn't think that it would go all that well, but I was pleasently surprised. Caitlyn was only wide awake for the second half of the photo shoot so of course those ended up being the best photos. Although she refused to smile for the camera she did entertain everyone by sticking her tongue out for almost every shot and in the end my favorite picture ended up being a "tongue shot". I have to give myself some credit for the picture because using the teddy bear was my idea... but of course I didn't take the picture so can I say it was a joint effort between the photographer and myself? (One day I will take professional looking photos). The best part about the whole thing... Portrait Innovations gives you all of your "raw" photos on a disk... and you know what that means - more photos for scrapping. I can't wait to do a page with this picture!!!!

No comments: