Tuesday, December 11, 2007

{In the mail...}

I'm actually a day late posting this, but my camera came a day early. The UPS man dropped it off on my porch yesterday morning (I love the UPS man!!). I have been spending all of my free time reading the instructions. That is a first for me... I usually just start using stuff (i.e camera, cell phone, DVD player). Well, my thinking is if I really want good quality pictures I need to know how to take them. As for scrapping... I happened upon two very interesting sites called SketchThis and SketchThis Cards. The sites provide a new page sketch and a new card sketch every week for inspiration and they even invite you to share what you have come up with. I have decided to try and participate in the weekly sketches to help me meet my goals for 2008. I plan on getting started this evening.

No comments: