Thursday, December 6, 2007

{she's 1 month}

I can't believe that our little girl is already one month old. It's seems like just yesterday that we were coming home from the hospital. It's amazing how she seems to grow right before my eyes. And I think this picture says it all...I
have to say she spends most of her "awake time" trying to figure out how to suck her fist/thumbs. I know it's mean, but it's soo funny. My plan is to make an appointment to get some "1 month" photos taken really soon. As for scrappin... I got another page done but I'm not counting it toward my 5 monthly pages. (Not really sure what's going on with those lines on the page) It is for the pregnancy/baby book I have been working on since March. I do plan to get another page done tonight that will count against my 5. Wish me luck.

No comments: