Thursday, November 20, 2008

{for kelly p}

I know I haven't been blogging lately and believe it or not I actually have been getting some pages done. I think I needed to step away from the internet for a bit and use my paper resources for a change. I will hopefully post some work soon.
The point of my post: the ever so talented Kelly Purkey has asked for a favor and I decided I would help her. I am always stalking her blog and admiring her work and of course I love to find that the latest magazine purchase has a KP creation in it so for that why wouldn't I post a simple statement on my page.

crowdSPRING, hire Kelly Purkey for your new Community Marketing Manager

As for the rest of you... have a wonderful Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see what ya create..have a good weekend. You settled into ATL yet?

Jemma said...

OMG so excited to see you back cant wait to see waht you come up with and big huges squishy hugs, so excited missed you! x

Jemma said...

Happy Christmas, i hope you and your family have and excellent christmas and im wishing you all the love for 2009

Jemma said...

Hey Just wanted to send love and hugs and wish you and your family all the very very best for 2009 i hope your dreams come true! xx