Wednesday, October 22, 2008

{quick update}

I have been MIA again however this time I have a good reason. WE ARE MOVING AGAIN!!!!
Hubby's company is relocating us to ATLANTA! and I am NOT happy. Yes, I realize that I don't like it here but I have a bad feeling about Atlanta. The catch is they wanted us moved in two weeks... yes I said two weeks!!
So I'm sure anyone could understand why I have been busy. I haven't had time to scrap or do anything becuase my brain is going 60 miles a minute. Luckily we weren't even finished unpacking from the last move so there's not as much to do. I don't have any of the details just yet but I will fill you in as I get them.
I have completed a couple of layouts, but taking pictures of them is a different story. Hopeful I will get back on track soon. Hope everyone is having a great week.

3 comments:

Jemma said...

Holly smokes miss N, thats CRAZY!!!!! i cant believe it!!! well think of it as a new adventure :) hope everything goes well and keep me up to date with how it is going! xx

Anonymous said...

Well I am from Atlanta so that means that you can finally meet me .. good luck with the move, I know the feeling of having to PCS every 4-5 years and not knowing where to go next (unless you pick and get lucky) and then end up in a place you DREAD going to .. have a safe move .. and relax boo

xo
Sasha

Jemma said...

hey still miss you :(