Sunday, October 5, 2008

{scrap free weekend}

I promise I had every intention of getting some scrapping done this weekend, but as you can tell, that didn't happen. First, I couldn't find any pictures to scrap. Then the pictures that I did want to scrap (which I ordered online from CVS) turned out like crap. I didn't look at them when I picked them up and when I finally did open the package I was thinking "seriously I paid for this?" Anyway, I went back to CVS and the cashier/photo lady printed them again for me and they turned out much better.
Question to self - Why in the hell won't you plug in the photo printer setting next to your desk and print your own pictures?
Well between bad picture and trying to keep the "Princess" busy, I haven't had time to sit down and do anything. As a matter of fact, it's currently 10:15pm and she is STILL up!!! She is tearing up my scraproom and ripping all of the old scrapping magazines!!
At least we had a chance to go out and play yesterday. I wanted to give her a chance to really practice on her walking and she seemed to have fun in the process so all in all it was a good weekend.


On a scrappy note. I found yet another kit club (A kiss on the chic) and it looks like it might be pretty darn sweet. If you get a chance stop by the blog and see what the DT did with the October kit. Those are some pretty talented ladies. My favorite is the felt book.
Okay everyone have a great Monday!!!

2 comments:

Jemma said...

OMG look at her up and running like that!! what a little superstar! now you have to make sure everything is bolted down or shut! xxxx
get scrapping i love your LOs! :P
xx

Jemma said...

Please blog, i miss you :(