Monday, February 9, 2009

{monday once again}

So it's Monday and it's really nice here in Florida. I am busy getting things ready for the move on Friday. I can't say that I'm enjoying it, but I am fortunate enough to have a wonderful daughter here to entertain me everyday. She just never ceases to amaze me.
Anyway, I was able to get some scrappin' done this weekend (only 1 page). I have found that that I have fallen back into the pattern of spending all my time on the internet; either looking at scrapbook stuff or looking for a job. I have got to step away from the laptop again.
Okay I am off to watch "Big Bang Theory" - thank goodness they moved it to 9:30 so that I wouldn't have to miss it due to the Presidential Address.

*Making 2009 My Year*

1 comment:

Jemma said...

wow good luck with the move glad you are seeing the positive side and did i see you are on a new DT??? wooo hoooo so so happy for you x