Wednesday, February 11, 2009

{tomorrow is the day}

Okay so I am nowhere near ready for the movers; but they will be here in the morning to start packing. I figure I can try to stay one step ahead of them and I should be okay. Not sure how that will work out with the "Little Princess" right next to me every step of the way, but we will see.
My plan was to clean the refrigerator but I decided to come update my blog instead and also do a little job hunting; there really aren't enough hours in the day. So I have now changed my plan to getting up at 7:00 am or so and cleaning it then (before the trash man comes). Keep your fingers crossed for me.
I figure it will be about a month before I have anything scrappy to share, however I did make a little "challenge book" last night (hope to post tomorrow) with some of my stash. This way I can keep a list of the challenges/prompts/sketches I see online and want to do and I can check them off as I get them done. This way I always have something type of inspiration close by.

*Making 2009 My Year*

No comments: