Monday, February 23, 2009

{...still unpacking}

So, we are in our house and I am surrounded by boxes.
I have no motivation to unpack; not even my scrap stuff. I am busy being a stay at home mom and that takes up 99% of my time. I can't even imagine what Caitlyn will be like when she gets 2 because right now she is wearing me out.
I have pulled out a few magazines so that I can browse through for some ideas, but I have no idea when I will actually get a chance to sit down and scrap. I can say proudly that I am keeping up with my project 365. The only drawback will be that when I do get a chance to sit down and work on it I will have almost 6 weeks worth of photos to scrap.
Anyway, I am going to get back to looking for a job - staying at home is driving me crazy.

*Making 2009 My Year*

No comments: