Sunday, March 1, 2009

{march? - are you serious?}

I can't believe it's already March!!! Where does the time go?
Looking back; I see that I didn't do any better with keeping up with my blog last month.
I must say that I have been busy unpacking and job hunting so blogging wasn't priority 1.
I am making small steps in getting my scraproom in order so hopefully by the end of the week I can get started on something.
Today was an inside day -it pretty much snowed all day!! I was amazed and so was Caitlyn; we were so used to the 80 degree weather in Florida and then we get here and SNOW? I will say I was able to get an awesome picture of the house and yard all covered in the white stuff. This will be my first winter/snow layout in 3 years!!! Pretty excited.
Anyway I hope everyone had a fabulous February and that you have an even better March.
Talk to you soon.

*Making 2009 My Year!*

No comments: