Tuesday, March 31, 2009

{working 9 to 6...}

does anyone else see the problem with that title?
I started my temporary gig today and I can't express how much I HATE Atlanta traffic. It's almost like everybody in the entire state is on the highway at the exact same time.
Don't get me wrong it was so nice to get out of the house again and go to work but wow.... at least I know what to expect now.
The 9 to 6 thing is really throwing me off... I'm a 7 to 4 kinda girl and I will do 8 to 5 if you really need me to, but 9 to 6. By the time you get home and get settled; guess what? Bedtime. LOL!
So we finish with March and move into April tomorrow. I plan on keeping up with my blogging and hopefully adding pictures again. I realize this page is pretty boring; but right now I'm pretty boring. Hopefully with the start of a new year for me... things will change.

No comments: