Tuesday, March 10, 2009

{worst week of the year}

This week is turning out to be terrible and it's only Tuesday. I'm starting to wonder if this year is only going bad because I have stated that 2009 will be my year. So as a test, I am not going to sign my post with that anymore to see if there are any changes. Today was one for the books and I still have an hour to go so it may even get worse.
Other than that I did manage to get a layout done today - with my "new scrapbooking" attitude. It's not perfect, but it does exactly what it's supposed to do; tell the story. Anyway I used one of the sketches from 52 sketches as my inspiration. I love her sketches and they are so easy to use.
Alright so I'm off to finish the remaining 55 minutes of the day. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jemma said...

sending lots of love and hugs ... hope you are ok! xx