Friday, March 13, 2009

{caitlyn, no}

If I had to guess I would say that these two words are the words I say the most everyday.
Caitlyn, no don't hit the dog. Caitlyn, no don't play with that. Caitlyn, no don't put that in the toilet. Caitlyn, no don't touch the TV. Caitlyn, no don't throw that. Anyway you get my point.
I try to imagine if a boy would be this much trouble; there is no way. I mean I don't even want to be around when she hits 2 because if she gets any more mischievous I am going to SCREAM!!

Anywho, we had a family nite and went to the mall to window shop and then to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner (which we brought home to eat). I am pretty tired so other than doing some planning/sketching I think I might cut my night short and head to bed (which I am typing at 11:43pm; isn't it too late to say I'm cutting my night short?). I have been having trouble sleeping though so I guess it's not really up to me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: