Sunday, March 8, 2009

{is it just me...}

or did today just fly by?
First things first; that time change thing did not help matters any. Why don't we get to do time change on a day other than the weekend, like Monday!!! I feel like it threw off my entire schedule. Don't get me wrong I love the fact that it was still nice and sunny outside at 7pm, but that doesn't help with the fact that I'm tired.

Anywho, I did manage to get some work done. I have really embraced what I set out to do, I am back to using sketches and planning my pages; and I must say it feels really good to know that something is getting done. I was able to pull out one of my Mosh Posh kits (from August 2006 - yes I said August 2006) and plan my pages so that I will get at least 6 pages out of the kit and still have scraps to work with. It made me realize that I obviously have way to much stuff and I really do need to start using it.

One more thing that I realized is that I don't think that traditional kit clubs are for me anymore. I have been doing some research and have found that I like the idea of smaller kits with different papers from different manufacturers (i.e Apron Strings, Flavor of the Month). You get 3-4 different mini kits (with a small amount of embellishments). At first I thought it was not enough stuff, but then I realized after I finished planning out my pages last night I pretty much have 6 pages that look quite a bit alike....just because of the similar look of the paper.


*Making 2009 My Year*

No comments: