Tuesday, March 17, 2009

{st. patty's day}

Happy green day to everyone. It's been pretty quiet here today, we took a picture to compare with last year and although I haven't had a chance to do so, I know there is a major difference. Last year our baby girl was only 4 months old and now she's 16 months... time really does fly by.
I am still busy simplifying my process over here and my "ready made" kits are working wonders... I can just grab the one I think works best and add whatever extra embellishments I think I need and I'm done. Using my sketches has been helping as well and I went back to using my challenge can again.
I shake it up and pick the first three tiles that fall out - for my last project they were; bling, journal spot and rub-ons. It keeps me from using the same thing every time and from constantly trying to figure out exactly what to use. I have definitely had less scrap related stress and I don't waste time like I use to looking for ideas and wasting hours browsing the internet for inspiration.

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What's up chickie??? I stumbled upon your blog and I so miss chatting with you!!! Love that little can. Let's see some of your creations!