Friday, March 27, 2009

{been meaning to...}

Okay so I can't believe that a week has already gone by and I haven't updated. I must admit, it's been busy though and overall it was a pretty great week. I can't believe how fast the month is flying by. Only 4 more days until my birthday; not sure how I feel about it yet.
Anyway, I was pretty excited to find out that I won the theme contest over at Mosh Posh. I can't wait to see what the ladies come up with for the month... they always produce such great pages. If you get a chance check out the kit for April... I am lovin' the new Thickers!!!
Now if I could just win something in the Spring Fling online shop hop it really will be a good month.
We are getting ready to head out of the door but hopefully I will update again very soon, at least 2-3 more times before the week is out. I have been scrapping and I have been meaning to post a couple of layouts but I found out after I finally found the AA batteries that I knew I had purchased... that somehow I have managed to break my point and shoot camera. (it comes on, but won't take pictures... needless to say I am sad). Of course I have been fiddling with it for the past few days trying to make it work, not sure why because I don't know the first thing about digital camera. Wonder how much it would cost to get it fixed - however nowadays I can probably just buy a new one for next to nothing.
Okay... off we go.

No comments: