Thursday, March 5, 2009

{work in progress}

I am happy to say that I have started on my cards for the 365 Card blog (2 down - 3 to go). Of course by tomorrow morning I will be behind yet another day. I am hoping to get all 3 of my remaining cards done tonight. I have a Coke and some yummy cinnamon graham crackers to keep my occupied; not to mention a couple of episodes of Law & Order SUV and Criminal Intent (my true scrapping companions).
Anyway I am fully planning to get some pictures posted tomorrow (of whatever I have finished). I need to get back in the habit of scrapping and keeping my blog updated.
On a totally different note... I have a new scrapping goal for 2009. I have noticed that in every issue of Creating Keepsakes this year the focus has been on getting more pages done, organizing, simplify your process, etc. All things that I need to adapt. I put off scrapping because I think I need the perfect photo and the perfect paper so that my page will be perfect (which it never is). I really need to get out of that mind set; remember why I'm doing this, get more journaling on my pages (for when I'm gone) and get those pages done.
So my goal is to find my style, get back in the habit of writing down ideas and drawing sketches, get the pages completed and remember who I'm doing this for.... Me and my Family!

Talk to you soon!

*Making 2009 My Year*

1 comment:

Jemma said...

dont forget to add me to the list, i miss your inspiration!!!

Hope all is going well lady, have really missed you being around!!

xx