Tuesday, March 3, 2009

{already behind}

It's only the 3rd day of the month and I am already behind on something!!
I wanted to have my scraproom at least halfway complete so that I could sit down and create something. If I had to guess I would say its more than halfway finished but the stack of broken down cardboard boxes does not lend to a very creative environment.
Oh well, I will have to think of something.
As for the project I wanted to start - I found a new card site called 365 cards. Yes, that's a card a day and since I haven't started yet it means I am currently 3 cards behind AND a card box (holder) to hold all the cards. I will hopefully catch up by the end of the week. (that doesn't include the altered box!).
If you get a chance go check them out; the link is over there -------->

*Making 2009 My Year*

No comments: