Sunday, September 14, 2008

{why in the...}

heck is it so hard for me to remember to do my 12 of 12 every month? I always seem to remember the day after and we all know it's not called 13 of 13 so that doesn't help.

Quick update....

-had league on Friday - actually bowled okay.

- super sad about
this, have been upset all weekend, my prayers go out to her family and friends. (check out her awesome work here)

-went to the crop, got 1 layout and 3 cards done (had the most delicious pork tenderloin EVER)

-watched Redition (love me some Reease Witherspoon) - pretty good movie

-spent today napping and playing with Caitlyn.

-washing clothes before I go to bed.

Maybe I'll do a 15 of 15 tomorrow. :o)
Hope eveyone had a great weekend and has a wonderful week!!

Don't forget to enjoy every moment - time is life. It's the only thing that you can never get back - when it goes, it's irrevocably gone. (Valley of the Dolls)

2 comments:

Jemma said...

Hey hope you are OK!!!

glad you enjoyed your crop and got your scrap on though xx

Jemma said...

Oh and i forgot 12 of 12 as well!! why is it so difficult?