Thursday, September 18, 2008

{isn't this sad?}

At this point I am averaging 2 posts a week. The even sadder thing is that in those two posts I have absolutely nothing interesting to say. It wouldn't be so bad if I at least had a layout or a card to share, but I can't even offer that.
I've been doing really good getting my scraproom clean and organized and I just picked up Caitlyn's 9 month pictures on Tuesday, so of course I have to scrap some of those. So I would say that come Saturday I should be in full scrap mode... although I did plan on taking my little princess to the park so she could swing and slide. Mommy is getting tired and sore from holding her while I slide down the carpeted stairs. I must say that hearing her laugh makes it worth it.
Anywho... I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!!!

BTW... check out this new challenge site, they are looking for designers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some mojo soon... I love to see your creations :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole, I am a new scraper, and love reading your blog, maybe this can inspire you.

http://obamascrapbook.com/

Also you may want to think about doing a scrap project similar to this that combines your past and your future. Your past is also apart of your journey as well. Happy Scrapping. I hope your mojo comes back soon.

Jemma said...

Hey lady - GET SCRAPPING i need some ideas to steal ;)

and truth be told i miss your posts :(

hope all is well in sunny florida!

xxxxxxx

Jen Glover said...

You are such a hoot! It was so great meeting up with you at the Strawberry ScrapShop's Crop!

Come on over to my blog, I'm hosting a "Gratitude Tag Swap", and maybe that will get your inspiration moving!

Hugs cutie!

Jen Glover said...

You are such a hoot! It was so great meeting up with you at the Strawberry ScrapShop's Crop!

Come on over to my blog, I'm hosting a "Gratitude Tag Swap", and maybe that will get your inspiration moving!

Hugs cutie!

Jen Glover said...

Oops, sorry, did not mean to push the submit button twice! *giggle*