Wednesday, September 3, 2008

{it's already September!}

I'm still here don't worry. However my life has been so uneventful over the past week or so that I honestly have nothing to scrap about. Before you ask... no I'm not completely caught up on all my scrapping, there is plenty of stuff for me to scrap about. I guess the better statement would have been I don't feel like scrapping.
I went and purchased a couple of things to hopefully get me in the mood. My friend
Sasha (who by the way is a scrappin' genius and it always keepin' it real) said that the new October Afternoon was the bomb so I went and bought... it's still in the bag!! Then I decided to order one of the Noel kits that Sasha had been going on about on her blog... she even did a video. Yes, you guessed it... it was sold out.
So I've spent a few hours looking for a new kit to make me go..."I have to have it" because I thought it would get me in the mood... didn't happen. Man. I should have ordered that kit the first time I looked at it!!!
Which brings me to my final "get in the mood" option which was offered to me by my super great blogger friend Jemma - Clean up your scrap space!!!
This however I will have to put off until tomorrow. :o)
I did go to Barnes and Noble's the other day and somehow walked out with this

Not really sure why... it was really big in the 60's and I figured I hadn't read a book in... FOREVER so why not?
So far so good...
Well I am going to do a little organizing before I settle into my book so I'm off. Hope everyone is having a great week.

4 comments:

blank said...

Hey girl... how are things. I hope you are doing well... I love seeing your stuff! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

I love the book and the movie and may have to join you in a re-read!

Jemma said...

OH Lady, nice to have you back, i think everyone is in a "end of summer funk" i cant force myself to scrap at the moment and i have a heap of things to get through and even going through all my pretty papers isnt puting me in the mood!

Hope your back to your usual self soon, i love looking at your work and stealing ideas!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl your azz is a scrappin explosion too boo boo ... girl it is SOLD OUT already WOW .. I am shocked, but then again that kit was the bomb diggity .. make sure you get the OA papers umm gotta get back with you on which ones .. but they were in that kit .. and I LOVE THEM .. she has them though .. for the paper packet .. girl make sure when her next kit comes out you get on it .. how is your week going..and thanks for the shout out boo bear