Wednesday, August 27, 2008

{oh my gosh}

I sat down to try to scrap something (because I was lucky enough to get "the princess" to bed at 8:30). Well, after I spent some time talking to Hubby on Yahoo Messenger and browsing the internet... yes, you guessed it - it's bed time.
Also, my desk is so messy that I only have a 9 x 4 area to work in and that means I would have to clean first... not going to happen. Not tonight anyway! So Nicole what's keeping you from cleaning... (no answer).
On a non-scrapping note. I start my 7 day cleanse tomorrow and I am not excited about it, but I know I need it. I eat so bad and on top of that don't work out (bad combo). I'm sure my lack of soda and goodies will have me pissed for a few days however I know it will be worth it in the end. Wish me luck!
I did realize that I never posted my layouts from the August Scrapcakes kit. So, here is one of them. The kit had a ton of wonderful paper and this layout is on some yummy Kelly Panacci paper.


I totally put a circle over the top left corner of that picture because you could see right down my shirt!! Don't tell anyone, even though I guess I just did!! LOL!
Alright, I'm off. Hope everyone has a super dooper fabulous Thursday.

4 comments:

Jemma said...

PMSL you shouldnt have said anything no one would have known!!

great LO love the pps!! and know the feeling about scrapping sometimes its just hard to get the mojo going!

but clean up you will find heaps of stash you forgot about and it will make you want to scrap, or it works for me!

As for the cleanse, good luck there is no way i could do it, BUT, ill be back on the GI once i get home so we can be cowbags together ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL .. girl I LOVE that LO .. too adorable .. what you getting into today homie

Anonymous said...

this is cute!!!! :)

Jemma said...

Hey Lady, everything ok? I hope the storm hasnt hit you???? xx