Wednesday, August 20, 2008

{we survived Fay}

So we haven't even been in Sunny South Florida (yes, I'm saying that with a frown on my face) for 6 months and guess what... we have to deal with a darn tropical storm (Fay). Of course I'm glad that it wasn't a hurricane, but it's still an inconvenience either way.
Anyway, I found a new sketch sight that I already love. It's called Pink Sketches. The first sketch was posted this weekend and I already have it completed!! I haven't had a chance to take a picture yet, but I plan on getting it posted tomorrow. If you get a chance go check it out and play along.
Okay that's it for right now... I know I'm very boring. I will try to get out and do some stuff so that I at least have some pictures to share.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

2 comments:

Jemma said...

Glad to hear you are ok, Bar and i have been thinking of you everytime we see it on the news! Have to admit though im looking forward to seeing your LO, havent seen on in ages ;) :P :D

Anonymous said...

You write very well.