Thursday, August 14, 2008

{It's Jemma day today}

Some of you might wonder what I'm talking about, but I have decided that today will forever go down in history as "Jemma day" for me. Why you ask... well that is a fabulous question.
The first reason is because I finally scrapped something for myself... not DT stuff, but simply for me. And I used Jemma's sketch as inspriation (thanks Jemma). I have been saying that I was going to use one of her fabulous sketches for so long now and well I finally got around to it. Here is my layout and I even managed to use some old stuff even though I now have tons of new stuff I need to use. LOL!

I had to blur out my address so no crazy people (you know who you are) show up at my door.
Also, don't click on the picture because it is HUGE... I haven't figured out Elements so I don't know how to resize my photos.
The second reason that I am dedicating today to Jemma is because she also inspired me to work out. She didn't say or do anyone thing, but just the fact that she is strong enough to push herself to do what she needs to do to get to the goals that she has for herself made me think that I too need to push myself and be the strong female that I know I am so I got up off my butt and walked 2 miles today. It might not sound like much but to me it is. I always find excuses to not work out and today I made myself "just do it" and for some reason my dear friends Jemma crossed my mind and I thought to myself.. Jemma would get it done!!
So here's to you Jemma!! Thanks for the inspiration.
And in my book; today 8/14/08 is Jemma Day!! It's so awesome to have a friend like you in my life.
*Next on my to do list... the awesome sketch at Sketch This.

4 comments:

Jemma said...

you know your crazy right?? but i love you!!! i think the 14 was stress day for me!!

hope things are good! x

Anonymous said...

LOVE that ..

Kelli said...

Thanks for visiting Pink Sketches. I hope you participate in Sketch #1. Your layout is great. Are those Love Elsie products you used? They are great.

Jana said...

Great page... I love how you did the journaling sideways. You totally rocked Jemma's sketch!

Thanks for visiting us over at Pink Sketches too... I hope you participate in our sketch contest as well.

Hope you feel better!