Monday, August 11, 2008

{I need scrap counseling}

It amazes me how long it's been since I have actually posted a layout or card. The fact that I don't have any photo editing software hasn't helped with that at all. So I have downloaded a trial of Photoshop Elements to see if that's the way I want to go and I must say so far so good. I have already created one sketch and cloned some unwanted to people out of my photos... this is pretty sweet.
Anyway, this means that tomorrow I will be posting some pictures because right now I have no creative mojo and I'm going to go upstairs and spend some QT (quality time) with my hubby. This will also give me some time to browse through a couple of scrappy mags to see if I can find some inspiration.
The Scrapcakes August kit is available and I must admit it was super fun to work with. It has some yummy October Afternoon and a ton of paper from the Kelly Panacci line. You can check it out here. I will post the projects I did with it tomorrow.
Okay hope you had a fabulous Monday!!

1 comment:

Jemma said...

can wait to see what you have been up to!!