Friday, August 22, 2008

{friday nite at home}

We were supposed to bowl tonight but that didn't happen so it's been a night of Cowboy's football and some random movie about some man putting people on an island and whoever is left alive is the winner. (The condemned). Please understand that I am in no way recommending this movie... I am just letting you know what I'm watching. LOL!
So I finished my layout for the Pink Sketches blog... I hope you went and checked it out. I'm pretty sure the next sketch is revealed tomorrow. I can't wait!!
I had one more July 4th photo to scrap and I was able to get it finished using the sketch. I haven't added my journaling yet, but I thought I should go ahead and get my layout posted and I can get my journaling added later.
Hope everyone has a great Saturday. I am headed to bed, I don't think I'm going to finish the movie. Plus I want to be well rested so I can get some scrapping done tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful take on the pink sketch #1. thanks for coming out and joining in with all the fun.

hugs, sarah.
(Pink Sketches DT)

Deb said...

How adorable is she?? Love your page, and thank you for participating in the first Pink Sketches challenge!

Deb
Pink Sketches DT

Jemma said...

Great to see you back and great LO, love the flowers and i swear C gets cuter with each picture!!!

Great to see the LO!!! xx

Anonymous said...

Wassup girlfriend hahaha .. I see you watching movies too .. girl I was watching Prom Night last night .. and jumped on a few parts but umm all in all it was an alright movie .. you bowl, girl what is your highest score .. I am lucky to do 145 LOL .. got me a betty boop ball and errythang .. LOL

A Soldier Girl said...

Umm LOVE THAT PAGE TOO