Monday, August 4, 2008

{go ahead...}

call me a liar. I can't believe that it's been over a week since I updated last. Here I was saying how I was feeling 95% percent and that turned out to not be the case. Anyway, now I really do feel like I'm 95%.
I have been working on my Memorable Seasons projects and challenges and I am working on the Scrapcakes August kit which is super yummy (sorry I can't show you).
If you are interested in some challenges for the month, stop by the MS board and take part in our All About Me challenges. There will be a new prompt every Monday to get you scrapping about YOU!!
There is also an awesome kit at MS this month (put together by the ubertalented JenM)... you can check it out here.
As for me... once I get caught up on my DT duties... you can find me at Dreamgirls for their August challenge (another all about me challenge) that I think is awesome, so go play with those ladies and you can also stop by Scrapin Friendzy (link to the right). There are doing a super cute Sizzlin' Summer Wrap Up for August which sounds fun!!!
Okay so now that I have semi-updated, I'm off to scrap for a few minutes... or I might just go to bed and have creative scrappy thoughts in my head for tomorrow.
Hope you all had a Super Dooper Summer Saturday.
BTW - I figure if there are so many online sites doing "All About Me" as the theme for the month then why don't you make August all about you. I know I am. Let's see what can I get into to?....

1 comment:

Jemma said...

hey lady cant wait to see what you have been up to, i totally thought i had posted a comment but i swear im totally losing it!! HOpe all is well xx