Saturday, July 26, 2008

{thank you}

I just want to say "thank you" to all of my internet buddies. I have received numerous emails from people I have never met, asking if I was okay and offering an ear if I needed one. Well to all of you... Thank you very much!!!
I am about 95% sure that I am out of this "funk" I have been in. I am ready to return to my "normal" scrappy self. I don't want you to think that I totally abandoned scrapping during my time of "mojolessness" (even I can't expect anyone to accept that as a word).
I did get my card done for the July My Sketch World sketch however Lucy hasn't posted them yet so I can't post it here yet. I will share soon though. I also used some of my stash - as I was trying to challenge myself, and made a clock for my scrap room. I plan on getting a picture taken tomorrow. I must admit that I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Also I had no idea that I had sooo much KI Memories paper in my stash. I'm almost embarrassed.
Okay well little Ms. C is in the bed so Cornelius and I are going to try to watch a movie... hope everyone had a Super Dooper Summer Saturday. I can't take credit for that - it's courtesy of the Disney Channel

1 comment:

Jemma said...

hahaha super!!

Seriously though im glad to hear you are feeling a bit better and out of your mojoless funk!!

cant wait to see what you come up with!

Hope you enjoyed your film!! love and hugs