Thursday, July 10, 2008

{I needed some time}

I didn't fall off the face of the earth, but I will say that I wish I had for about 10 minutes.
Monday evening I received a very disturbing email from someone after they visited my blog. I'm not sure exactly what this person was trying to achieve but I will give them credit for putting a hiccup in my week and throwing me slightly off track, but other than that... it's back to business as usual.
So with that said.. the July kit is up at Scrapcakes and it is so fun. It is jam packed with yummy paper from Luxe Designs, My Mind's Eye and KI Memories. Go grab one while you still can. Oh and also we are having a "Summer Inspiration" Contest starting on Monday so if you have time stop by the forum and play with us.
Now then since it's been basically a week since I last blogged (bad blogger!!!). I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I got a chance to take a ton of pictures and although I haven't been blogging I have been scrapping. I got a chance to use the awesome new Scenic Route Liberty papers which I received in my Memorable Seasons DT kit. Here is a layout I did for one of the July Challenges posted in the MS Forum. (I'm sure you are getting tired of seeing layouts about Caitlyn, but TOO BAD!!) LOL.

1 comment:

Jemma said...

Seriously WTH happened?? Im hope it wasnt my e-mail ;)

LOVE that photo of Miss C, check out that CUTE outfit!! nope not bored of los of her, but would love to see some of you!! xx

Hope the rest of your week goes well!