Sunday, July 13, 2008

{umm..........?}

It's Sunday, which means work tomorrow.
I had to get a new battery for my car today (thank you Florida weather). Other than that I got nothing done today.
I purchased an MP3 player on Friday- no not an iPOD, maybe next time. The sad part about it is that I feel so 'blah" that I don't even feel like putting any songs on it. I'm not sure what is wrong with me.

I do have some layouts to share from the July Scrapcakes kit which is SOLD OUT!! How exciting is that? BTW if you need a little inspiration, we are starting a new contest tomorrow which will run through the end of the month. So be sure to check the message board for details.

I wish I had the energy and the time to start a challenge blog.... I have a ton of ideas, but I'm not sure I could dedicate the necessary time needed. We will see.
Okay off to bed, hopefully some rest will get me back to myself.

1 comment:

Jemma said...

OMG you have to start a challenge blog so i can stalk it, im in a funk and need some fresh ideas!!!