Thursday, July 3, 2008

{Juno again?}

So I watched Juno again this evening while I was scrapping and even though I have seen it at least 5 times already it still makes me cry. If you haven't seen it please do, it's worth it. I still need to watch Dan in Real Life and No Reservations (which if you recall I purchased back in May). So with all that said I got exactly 1 page done!!!
So I'm getting ready to start another one while I wait for the princess to wake up for some food. And imagine that.... as soon as I finished typing that sentence she was calling. LOL! Okay so now that she is fed... I'm off to bed since I will have to get up early to feed her again. Hope everyone has a safe 4th because I'm sure I won't update tomorrow.
Happy 4th of July!!!!

2 comments:

teresamatz said...

love JUNO! Dan in real life was great also. Hope you had a great 4th

Jemma said...

HOpe you had a great 4th, Barry wont let me watch Juno - im sure you get why!

As for Dan in Real life i saw it a couple of weeks ago and i thought it was so funny :)

loving the LOs and work im seeing!!

Hope things are pretty much settled in Sunny FL!!