Wednesday, July 2, 2008

{countdown to the 4th}

It's almost here... and you know what that means. I get to dress Caitlyn up in Stars and Stripes and take pictures of her to go with my Scenic Route paper that I pick up tomorrow. Oh and of course fireworks, hot dogs, etc. I think I'm more excited about seeing how Caitlyn will react to the fireworks than anything, oh and having a day off of work.
Okay so the card sketch is finally up at My Sketch World so if you have time, please give it a go. Here is the card I made with it. I used all Cosmo Cricket from the June Scrapcakes kit, which is still available if you want to grab one, and wait until you see the July kit... Yum-O.


There are also some new challenges up on the Memorable Seasons message board for July. Here is a layout I did for my challenge. I so love those Cosmo Cricket alphabets!!

I'm starting to ask myself if people are getting tired of seeing Caitlyn on my layouts...
Oh well, she pretty much is my life so that's what I scrap. Alright I'm in the middle of trying to make some magnets out of buttons and eat dinner at the same time. I'm not doing very well right now, plus this is another "I want to get to bed early" night. Hope your Wednesday was wonderful.

2 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Can't wait to see what you create with the Kit! Have a great weekend cutie!

teresamatz said...

great card and LO< adorable pic