Sunday, June 29, 2008

{happy new week}

Well tomorrow is Monday again... and for some of us that means another week of work. I just wanted to update really quickly before I head off to bed. Two short things. One anyone who knows me knows I love Reese Witherspoon...and anything related to Reeses peanut butter. Which is of course is why Caitlyn's middle name is Reese. Well imagine my surprise when I found yet another reason to love the name Reese. Check out the July kit from Mosh Posh here. Is that not a yummy kit? I know what your thinking " I love Reese too"!!
The second thing I wanted to tell you about... with the 4th of July around the corner.I know that you will all be celebrating and taking lots of pictures to scrap. Well if you are looking for the PERFECT July 4th kit, check out the Coconut Scrapshop July kit featuring the new Scenic Route papers - and who doesn't love Scenic Route? Exactly.
Okay so now that I have spent a whole post advertising... I am working on a layout using some of the My Mind's Eye papers from my Memorable Seasons DT kit however I need "something" to make it complete. Maybe it will come to me in my sleep.
Have a fabulous Monday!!!
*BTW Memorable Seasons is doing a "Spend More Make More" promotion: For every $25 dollars you spend(not including shipping) you will earn a $5 gift certificate.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Really cute stuff! I can't wait for my Memorable Seasons kit! :)

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

thanks for all the links to the cool kits!

s.