Tuesday, June 17, 2008

{it's tuesday already?}

I can't believe that it's already Tuesday...actually it's almost Wednesday!!
I have been super busy and yet I am still behind. How is that? Anyway my scraproom is on hold for now as I have got to catch up with my scrapping. Hopefully I will be back to unpacking by Thursday/Friday.

I did want to share a couple of things that I did with the remainder of my Scrapcakes kit. (BTW I still have some more paper left so I'm not done yet!!!)
Both of these projects use the Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine papers.. the first is a card I made for the #2 challenge at ScrapFriendzy (a Thank You card using felt).

The next is a layout about my little princess... I'm not sure how old she was in this photo but I'm thinking about 2 months or so... look at those cheeks!

So if you haven't gotten the June Scrapcakes kit yet... I believe you still can!!!
Also you still have time to get over to Memorable Seasons and complete the June challenges. There are three new challenges to work on and the Summer Mini Album contest is still going on .
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!!!

1 comment:

Jemma said...

OMG i am in LOVE with those cheeks!!!!

Love the card too. Scrapping is way more fun than unpacking =)