Wednesday, June 11, 2008

{let's see...}

What's going on...

I'm staying up too late and getting up too early. So tonight my goal is to be in bed by 11:30 PST. I have a couple of things to share... it rained again here in Sunny South Florida (imagine that) so I couldn't get any good pictures. Also I am still working on my Scrapcakes kit (it is just so packed with goodies) I have completed 2 layouts, 2 cards. Here are the 2 cards I made with the Making Memories Noteworthy paper.

I also finished a mini album using the kit, however I can only post the cover page since the rest of the photos didn't come out. The mini album uses the Wild Woodland Tinkering Ink Papers and I still have another line of papers that I haven't even started on yet!!

Go grab one of these kits before they are gone.
Two more things... first don't forget about the DT challenges over at Memorable Seasons. There is still plenty of time to get them completed. The new challenges will be posted on the 15th.
Finally, my poor friend Jemma is in Panama and her hotel has bugs!! Poor Jemma. She is such a sweetheart I hope that this part if her trip is over very soon. Bugs - Yuck!
Alright I have exactly 8 minutes until bedtime - Good night.

3 comments:

Melanie H said...

Your cards are gorgoeus Nicole. Love the mini book cover, I can't wait to see the rest.

Hope you got that early night!!!

Sarah said...

Love the little album. Can't wait to see the inside!!

Jemma said...

Yeah im back, and im 40 minute showered and feel bug free =)

love what you have done with the kit!!