Wednesday, June 4, 2008

{in the house}

Tonight will be the second night in our new house and stuff is everywhere!!! I don't really understand why the movers couldn't unpack our stuff. Instead there are boxes all over the place and I don't feel like unpacking them. I haven't had a chance to scrap because my scraproom is full of boxes..


This is the view form the door...and believe it our not all of those boxes (except for the two right in the front) are scrapbook supplies. I really need to get the dishes and kitchen stuff unpacked first, however I hope to get this room done by Sunday. Luckily I have some supplies that aren't packed so I can get in a little scrap time starting tomorrow night.
Alright I'm off to bed so I can get up nice and early.
BTW... if you love making cards. Stop by ScrapFriendzy this month and check out the card challenges that they are posting!!!

1 comment:

Jemma said...

OK LADY I HAVE MY STERN VOICE ON

get those boxes unpacked so you can scrap!!!

Hope your new home is fantastic and brings you many many years of happiness

PS can you e-mail me your new address please - ta xx