Monday, June 9, 2008

{i'm here, i'm here}

I have just been super busy getting my scrap on. I should have some goodies to share with you tomorrow. One, because I am still working on a couple of things and two, because I wasn't able to get any pictures today due to the rain (for the third day in a row).
I can say this... if you want an awesome kit for June go get the Scrapcakes kit when it is released tomorrow. I was so surprised when I get my kit this weekend. It was full of super cute stuff. There are at least three different lines to work with and plenty of extras.
Okay so I'm going to get back to work so I can get to bed before 2 am. Hope you are enjoying my music. I love the song from One Republic!!!

2 comments:

Jemma said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this song, told barry to buy it for I tunes, he went on got himself a heap of songs and forgot about me .....

so ill just have to come over hear to listen to it =)

Jemma said...

ha ha ha

just had to open a new window so i can look up a couple of other things and keep the tune going!!!