Sunday, June 22, 2008

{okay Jemma here you go}

I have to be honest I was going to go to bed without updating, but luckily I have a fabulous friend (that I have never met) named Jemma to make sure that I do. So this post is for her...
I got my Memorable Seasons DT stuff last week (the second time it was mailed) and finally had a chance to sit down and work with it. Somehow the mailman didn't deliver it the first time that Jill sent it and it ended up back in Texas.
Jill sent me some yummy My Mind's Eye and some Cosmo Cricket Alphas and some velvet ric rac (which I love). I've only gotten one layout done so far and 2 cards. I wanted to work on it some more tonight, however someone (I won't say any names) just went to bed about 10 minutes ago.



Okay so now that I am in scrap mode... I'm going to try to work on another one of my famous (in my own mind) sketches and continue to get my scraproom finished.
That is a lie... I'm going to continue to watch the "Guy's Choice Awards" it's like a bad accident - I can't stop watching.
First I'm going to go check out Jemma's blog and then see if I can find a couple of challenges to work on.

3 comments:

Jemma said...

Love the lo and the card, love the title of this post, totally made me laugh!!

BTW i have him for another night *yeah*

enjoy scrapping! x

Jen Glover said...

What a great picture in your LO! Love it!!!! So cute!

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

so cute!

s.