Friday, June 13, 2008

{hey guess what?}

Yes, you guessed correct it rained again today!!! So I did the best I could to get some good pictures of the inside of my mini album. I figured if I put down some white fabric I could get a better shot.





And guess what else? I forgot that yesterday was 12 of 12! I can't understand why I forget it every month. Hopefully I will get more organized (as planned) and I will not forget anymore. I'm going to have to post a calender in my scraproom so I can keep up with everything.
I also completed a card for the #5 challenge at Scrap Friendzy - create an I love you card with an edge.



So now I'm off to bed... I'm super tired and hopefully will be able to sleep in just a little.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gomen kudasai.

Jemma said...

Love love love the mini!!!!

Jemma said...

seriously lady you live near Miami and could have caught up with me ..... i wish i had known i dont know why i though it was north Florida - NO IDEA why!!!

man!! *stomping feet in strop*

(shhhh but Bar was talking about taking me to Florida - perhaps the keys for my 30th)

Sarah said...

Love the box theme! So cute!

Allison said...

Cute cute stuff! Now I understand the mini title - love the cardboard theme! :) I remembered 12x12, but... I only took like 7 pictures. Had to take the dog to the vet and got totally sidetracked. :(

Jen Martakis said...

Love your mini-mini Nicole and what a cute card!