Wednesday, June 25, 2008

{baby boomers}

Please tell me that I'm not the only one watching this show. It is hilarious!! It's about 5 teenage couples that agree to take care of someone else's baby 24 hours a day like it's their child. All I have to say is that one couple was arguing before the baby even got there because the girl had to wear a pregnancy belly and she thought she looked fat and ugly.
The tv commerical is right it's not reality tv it's birth control. If you get a chance please watch it next Wednesday, it will be worth it.
On to scrapping... I finished my My Sketch World card for July using the Cosmo Cricket papers from the
June Scrapcakes kit, unfortunately I can not share it until after this weekend when it gets posted..sorry.
Other than my card I haven't gotten anything else done this week because my desk looks like this -

I know it looks terrible and I'm a little embarrassed about it. I would tell you that my plan is to get it cleaned this weekend but I don't want to make that kind of commitment although I will try especially since I have a lot of stuff to work on.
Alright I'm off to bed to get some extra sleep.

2 comments:

Jemma said...

Good luck on the extra sleep and LOL at the desk

Allison said...

Hmmm... looks familiar! :)