Sunday, June 1, 2008

{tomorrow I start my job}

I have to make this post quick. I have to go to bed because tomorrow it's back to work after a whole month off. I'm very excited about this job, I think it will be great.
I wanted to go ahead and share the sketch I did for my June Challenge at Memorable Seasons.. again come on over and play with us. I first wanted to say Thank you to my very good friend Jemma... she told me this could be done in Word and she was right. Thanks Jemma girl!!

And please no laughing at my hand drawn flowers. I didn't realize it was so hard to draw with the mouse... and this was the best I could do for my forst time. LOL!
Here is the layout I completed based on the sketch. Please feel free to give it a go. It's a super easy sketch so you can really use your own style.

I do still have some other news to share however it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Jemma said...

im a bit tired tonight but im so doing this sketch tomorrow night!!!!

BTW for flowers try clip art! (or i can e-mail you some when i get home)